Once you grasp the concepts behind your gear, you can translate that knowledge into making your own, albiet much simpler, versions of that equipment. This video is a short how-to guide and demonstration for using graphite pencils, paper and wires to make a mixer. With less than $5 worth of materials, you too can make a basic mixer!
Disclaimer: some pencils were harmed in the making of this video.
- Directed by Langdon Crawford
- Edited by Sarah Streit
- Theme Music by Tate Gregor
- Audio loops collected by Nick Dooley
- Produced with support from The National Science Foundation
- Pencil + Paper Circuitry (technicblogger.wordpress.com)